Monday 20 June 2016

I’m happy I’ve found love-Tonto

Tonto Dikeh gave some key insights into her personality..The actress who now bears “Mrs” opened up in a chat with Punch,revealing she has found love .She also says she doesn’t read blogs or know what they are called
Her Personality
I would say I have a great and strong personality. I love myself so much. I am not also as shy as most people think I am. I didn’t let depression eat me up. You have to fight depression and overcome it; I did and won. I started the Tonto Dikeh Foundation so I can help others conquer depression.
On Love
I have not always been lucky with love and relationships but right now, I am happy I’ve found love. I have too many thoughts on marriage and I can spend an entire day speaking about it. I will marry whoever God leads me to. The inspiration behind my hit track, Sugar Rush is the fact that love conquers all.
On Controversies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment behind