Dance icon, Kaffy and standup comedian, Bovi, have been chosen to host the 2015 edition of The Headies, holding on December 30, at the Landmark Events Centre, Lagos.
Speaking after she was revealed as this year’s co-host, Kaffy said: “I’m really, really excited. This is like a dream come true for me because this is Nigeria’s biggest annual music event and it’s going to be such an adrenalin rush to get up in front of all those thousands of guests and millions watching on television at home and present awards to Nigeria’s biggest artistes. It’s an honour for me and I just can’t wait for December 30! I’m sure Bovi is excited as well!”
Following in the tradition of celebrity hosts at the yearly extravaganza which began in 2006 with Dare Art Alade and Kemi Adetiba, the duo are expected to bring the best of their worlds together for a special audience treat at the awards ceremony which has the theme Flip The Script, this year.
The maiden edition was held in 2006.

 0